Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Eggnog totally weirds me out.

I've had a couple random ideas about what I wanted to post since it's December and the holidays and all, but I haven't had time to sit down and write anything.

Sorry, Santa, yes, that was a lie. I have the time but I just haven't felt like any of my ideas have been good enough. Someone once told me I needed to work on my self-esteem. I've also been told that I'm a narcissistic, intellectual snob who's smart but definitely not smart enough to be an intellectual snob about it. Thanks a lot, college, that's all I was using you for anyway. The point is that maybe I need to work on my self-esteem and maybe I'm a narcissist and a snob. I just don't know how to please you people.

Anyway, I don't really have any point to this, so I'll give you a ten minute sample of things on my mind this time of year.


Me: I feel like I should decorate my office a little for Xmas but I don't want to have to take it down if they move me.


MEH: Hmm, I believe you should decorate your cup with alcoholic eggnog while all that gets sorted out.


Me: I will take the cup of alcoholic eggnog without the eggnog.


MEH: Right, whiskey it is.


Me: I feel like eggnog is what chickens would lactate if they had nipples and alcoholism. It sort of creeps me out.


MEH: Wow.


Me: Sorry. Hope I didn't just ruin the 'nog for you.


MEH: Nah, I hate eggnog. I never thought about alcoholic nipples, although now I am, and I'm revising my perfect woman.

2 comments:

  1. Are you saying chickens don't have nipples?

    Then what do they rub at when they're bored and staring off into space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure they rub their chicken nuggets.

    ReplyDelete