Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I make bad decisions.

Today, I feel the horrible effects of a creative rut. In an effort to find something entertaining to post today, I scrolled through some old emails between MEH and I and accidentally stumbled upon old email exchanges with TOL. I glanced at them, and they made me so sad I felt ill. I didn't delete them. I should, but I can't really bring myself to. Emails from the day that he left still break my heart.

How annoying. I need to be over it already.

My heart hurts.

1 comment:

  1. The world is truly in shambles if I qualify as "entertainment." (finger quotes are the shiz)

    Ways to get over "it":
    1. Build a secret lair.
    2. Have a fridge, but only fill it with booze. Keep 3 Costco packs of Easy Mac on top of said fridge.
    3. Listen to "Thou Shalt Always Kill" by Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip
    4. Enjoy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoN6XfyQsr4

    ReplyDelete